The numbers with circles are some interesting points:
(Click for a bigger image)
1. Before all this I think I had a "hypoglycemic" (diabetic type) episode. I'm not diabetic, but I felt very strange, broke out in a sweat, felt "minty sweaty" all over my body and very light headed, almost passing out (buzzzz). It was like I had food poisoning and was going to "pay the price". I also felt hypotensive so I checked my blood pressure but it was normal. I became very thirsty and craved sugar. I drank a large glass of water and a bunch of Oreos and started feeling better. Strange.
2. After all those Oreo cookies, I felt sleepy and laid down. I fell asleep for about 3 hours without my xPAP. I think I was probably snoring pretty good. Oops. Not proper therapy.
3. I woke up at 12:30 AM, did this-n-that for about 45 minutes, then put on the pulse-oximeter and went to sleep again with the ResMed.
4. About 2 hours into that sleep, I can see in my data I had a cluster of apneas and some distress (breathing with some "excitement"). During this time I de-sated to 86% due to not only long duration apneas, but many in succession.
5. I notice in my Zeo brain wave data that the deeper sleep "fish eyes" that form in my brain waves are more pronounced during my untreated "nap" than during my "sleep". I think it was because I had gotten that deeper rest first, then later I didn't need it so much. Just a theory, because every night I see those deep sleep "fish eyes" progressively get smaller during the night, so this fits here as well.
6. You can see from the brainwaves that I was getting sleepy, that on-set was coming even though I was still awake. The waves were converging.
Just an odd night and it is interesting to me to see what was going on.